» Show All «Prev «1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50» Next» » Slide Show
John-Cream, Spalding Park
GROÜP OP OLD GERALDTONÏANS.
It was taken in August, 1892, at the christening of Spalding Park, which takes its name from Mr. H. A. Spalding, who was Mayor of Geraldton at that time. The park has an area of 500 acres and is situated on the Chapman River, about two miles and a half from the town.
The following are the names of those In the group, some of whom are now deceased: Front row:-Mr. George Bastón, snr. (deceased), Dr. C. B. Elliott (deceased), Mr. W. Jose (ex-Mavor), Mr. A. Carson, Mr. T. W. Stroud (ex- Town Clerk.)
Standing :-Mr. C. Crowther. M.L.C., for Greenough (deceased),' Mr. Thomas Bowe, Inspector of Police, (deceased), Mr. W. Moore (manager for Messrs. H. Grav and Co.) Mr. Jame Stone, Mr. Patrick Stone, ex-M.L.A. for Greenough, Mr. C. Mitchell (grazier) Mr. H. A. Spalding (ex Mavor of Geraldton) , Mr. E. R. Edwards
Mr C. P. Reilly, Mr. Maitland Brown, Government Resident (deceased), Mr. C. W. Gray, merchant (deceased), Mr. W. C. Pectchell, merchant (deceased), and Mr. J. Cream, butcher (deceased)
File name | J-Cream-photo2.jpg |
File Size | 82.5k |
Dimensions | 800 x 472 |
Linked to | John Cream |
» Show All «Prev «1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50» Next» » Slide Show